Julius Marlow Case Study
Julius Marlow approached us after a positive referral from their sister brand Superdry, an active client of Play Retail. With a limited field team of sales people working in Myer stores, Julius Malow required visual merchandising support to over 40 David Jones stores nationwide to lift sales in time with the launch of their O2 Motion campaign.
Play Retail engaged our national field team to service Julius Marlow spaces in their network of David Jones stores. Guiding them through this new prospect and new program, we helped to design a schedule geared in proportion to sales rankings and stock volume. We worked with Julius Marlow to equip our team with key product knowledge to provide in store education to customers and store personnel, creating awareness and brand heat for the campaign.
We designed a Visit Mission to deliver maximum results and value for investment for Julius Marlow. Visit duties included:
- Ensuring reserve areas are well organised and maintained
- Careful re-fill checks to ensure all styles are on display
- Re-merchandising to brand standards
- In store education of store team and customers
Julius Marlow were overwhelmingly pleased with the performance and incredible sales results achieved:
- Uplift in sales ranging from 33%-79% within a 10-week period
- Sales performance turnaround in under-performing locations
- Elevated brand presence in store